TopBand: Question Beverage Box

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Question Beverage Box
From: wc7m@vcn.com (Jay E Ostrem)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:43:34 +0100
Lightning took out the FET in My ZJ Beverage Box, anyone know which one
John used?  I'm having a little trouble contacting him.

Those of you still waiting for a qsl, they are coming.  Received a record
1000+ QSL's from the 160 contests.
                            73

                            Jay W7CW in Gillette, Wyoming

                            On the 1AB Ranch in Campbell County