TopBand: more vk9w

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: more vk9w
From: W7lr@aol.com (W7lr@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 23:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
Some asked about his frequency. Most of the night he was on 1809, but
sometimes on 1808, never on 1810.  Sometimes listened off his frequency but
most mostly simplex. It would help if we transmitted a bit off his frequency
- if you are loud enough he will find you - otherwise it is hard to know if
he has come back to someone.  I was listening from about 1:30am to 7:30am
last night - he worked some W0 W9 a W6 and a W7 but no joy here.  Could hear
a cq now and then, a call now and then, but mostly noise.  It seemed that
they would cq on the hour and half hour but not a definite pattern.  Good
luck, and thanks N6TR.  73 Bob W7LR
 -
 ---