TopBand: Pimping On 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Pimping On 160
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:00:34 -0400
>>I guess this is a philosophical question: if so many of us look down our
>>noses at "list" operations on other bands, where the operator must be
>>"carried" in order to make a QSO, do we see some difference on 160?

With respect to all who have written about 160 pimping, IMHO, I don't think
it belongs here on this reflector. In MOST cases, you are preaching to the
congregation. Really all you are doing is venting your spleens.

I suggest you go outside and shout for a minute. That'll make u feel better.

Now, as Monty Python says, "And now for something completely different,"

Can anyone tell me when the web page for ZK1XXP to the web page?

Craig
W1JCC

 -
 ---