TopBand: dxpeditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: dxpeditions
From: cgconard@netins.net (Clay and Margot Conard)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 10:03:32 -0700
The reflector seems to get a good share of comments whenever
dxpedition operators don't operate in such a manner as to favor the USA.
This happens even when said dxpedition has stated ahead of time that they
will be concentrating on Europe, Japan, whatever.
     It's hard, fellows, but we need to remember that the world doesn't
revolve around the USA. Conditions last night in particular were crummy
between North America and Oceania, Asia. Maybe they figured instead of
struggling to work a handfull of North American stations they would work
a big bunch of JA's.
     We should really appreciate those who have taken the time and
expense to put these dxpeditions on the air. Maybe tomorrow morning they
will be loud here and Japan will have to stand by.
tnx and 73   Clay  W0FS

 -
 ---