TopBand: VP5 Trip/VK9LX CQ WW CW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VP5 Trip/VK9LX CQ WW CW
From: k8rf@fuse.net (Dan Flaig,K8RF)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:20:33 -0700
Hello,
I will be operating from the QTH of Jody VP5JM as VP5/K8RF starting Oct
6 until Oct 13.
I will be on 160 and 80 CW mainly.
QSL via K8RF or old call WT8N is OK.SASE or SAE and S1.00 or IRC
PSE.Buro QSL's OK but will take a while!

 Also I'am glad to say that I will be second op with Nick VK9LX for the
CQ WW CW contest this Nov. We will be using a "Battlecreek Special" for
160/80 (Thanks W8UVZ and friends).I plan on concentrating on 160 and 80
meters during off contest hours,and WILL listen during Greyline Sunrise
peaks for the deserving.
 Nick and I are looking forward to putting VK9LX in as many topbanders
logs as possible during our weeklong stay.Please help us out by giving
us  a QSO on other bands during the contest.BTW we have need for a
loaner Amp that covers 160,any help out there?
CU from VP5 and VK9LX in November!

Dan
K8RF
 -