TopBand: K7K / K4M Safe Return

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: K7K / K4M Safe Return
From: kimo@lava.net (Kimo C. Chun)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 16:56:01 -1000
To All:

All of us returned safely to Kauai and some on to Honolulu an hour ago.
Personally, I would like to thank all of you for being there to keep us
awake and hope we were able to do a credible job. I think most of us
averaged about 3 to 4 hours sleep a night for the 6 or 7 days.

I am also glad I didn't get on the air on topband and mess things up.
Truly, the more experienced operator was needed here. IMHO, Randy, K0EU,
deserves a lot of credit for being so tenacious. He certainly set the
pace for the rest of us to follow.

I would also like to thank those who gave  us kind comments and
constructive criticism as it helped keep us focused and at times correct
some defficiencies.

Lastly, I would like to thank my fellow dxpeditioners who made my first
one so enjoyable and something to remember. What a team !

73, Aloha

Kimo Chun, KH7U

P.S. And to one of the original driving forces who couldn't make this
trip due to a commitment to serve our country in the National Guard
for a few months in Hungary....Pat Guerin, NH6UY. Pat, you should have
been there...it was awesome!

 -
 ---