TopBand: FH/DJ2BW on 160?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: FH/DJ2BW on 160?
From: k6se@juno.com (Earl W Cunningham)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:54:28 EDT
On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 17:57:34 -0700 DVoss@t-online.de (Dieter Voss)
writes:

>(Big snip)

Hermann is down there with his XYL only. He is working with 100W and a
20m
long GP standing at the beach. The main reason for this trip was to
activate
FH on Topband for the first time and having a good time with his XYL !
Not the first time for FH on Topband, Dieter. -- N6ZV activated topband
from FH0GA (Mayotte) in December 1983 and D68GA (Comoros) in November
1983.  I and others worked him from both QTHs on 160m.  (Those two cards
are a cherished part of my 160m DXCC collection, hi.)

73 es DX, de Earl, K6SE

 -
 ---