TopBand: Re:

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re:
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 14:52:30 EDT
Thats about what I found here....after 2 months I got rid of it. Even
tried it on 6M.
Be interesting what you hear elsewhere. Different locations have very
varying requirements...one size does not fit all...even if batteries are
included!

BTW the best DSP I have used sofar was in the TS-870 ( IF DSP, not Audio
like the FT1000MP, etc). It made all those add-on boxes look sick. Now
that KW has "supposedly" fixed the overload/AGC problem I may try one
again.

73   Carl   KM1H