TopBand: Cactus Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Cactus Report
From: w7kw@earthlink.net (Terry Hahn)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:27:14 -0700
Well here we go again...Another opening to the north.  KL7's, K0HA NE,
W7LR MT, N6TR/7 OR, and others... Everyone running around here in
central Arizona looking for breaks in their feedline... HI HI..

Last night was the same as experienced earlier in the week.  These
openings must be comming over the pole.. Usualy when we get to play the
openings begin with the 8's/9's the we start to hear Europe... Then it
moves into the mid-west 0's and then quickly into the 6's and 7's and we
copy them quite well.  Last year the party normaly began around 0400Z
and usualy lasted until 0530Z sometimes later sometimes not.. Anyway our
turn will come..  Last night the DL's were doing a great job from HR..
Big signal.. Understand that they might be using a Titanex.. Great
antenna..

Good luck to all... Hope we see the KH5 up on 160 soon!!!

73's DX de Terry W7KW