TopBand: What a JA opening! 10/22

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: What a JA opening! 10/22
From: sears@rell.com (sears@rell.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 07:28:44 -0500
     Woke up this morning only to hear DL7DF/HR3 running JA's on 1.910Mhz,
     and the JA's were loud at 11:48Z. So I decided to give it a try
     listening on 1.909Mhz. Well, 35 mins later I worked 27 JA's with
     JR1JRK and JA1HQT being the loudest with an honest 599, with a noise
     level of 0 on the 500hz filter. It looks like the work I did on the
     parasitic array really paid off. But again, I kept spot checking on
     1826.5 to see if the KH5 would show up but nothing. Has anyone worked
     them on 160meters yet?

     Peter
     W5PS