TopBand: Misplaced patriotism

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Misplaced patriotism
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:10:37 -0500 (EST)
Well said Chris!

        I take some of the blame for this thread since I could
have chosen not to forward VE3CSK's original comment which had bounced
to me.  That said, let me just repeat that this reflector should NOT
be used for complaints, gripes, whining, etc.  If we are not MAN
enough to accept the QRN, QRM, weird propagation quirks, occasional
operating snafu's, etc. that go with this territory, we belong on
the 14.226 Family Hour Net and not on the Gentle-MAN's Band.  The same
goes for this reflector!

73,  Bill  W4ZV,  List admin

P.S.  Let's make this the END of this thread and get back to useful info.