TopBand: Wed nite condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Wed nite condx
From: n4xd@ix.netcom.com (ron spencer)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:28:24 -0500
Pretty good propogation last nite (10/30 at around 400GMT).
GM4BES  0135    569
G3PQA   0357    579
DJ7AA   0410    559 (worked with 200 watss!)
OX3FV   0418    559 (New one for me!!)
KH6CC   0457    569 (Jack was calling CQ and so as DJ7AA on same freq)
EI5HE   0647    559 (I decided to try to wake up for EU sunrise)

Others were heard includeing HB9ATA, DF0KW (calling the OX), CT1BO (not
sure of call), OZ7C, DF2PY,  and CO2EG. Earlier HK0ER was on but pile up
got a bit bad and he appeared to have left withoutworkingtoo many.
Perhaps split would work. Too bad since this wold also have bee na new
oe on 160. All together a fine opening. And, congrats to K7CA for
working, I think, the OX. Fine signal on the east coast. Also heard NI6T
and others from the left coast. Hope to hear yo all again.

73    Ron   N4XD