TopBand: Titanex Verticals

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Titanex Verticals
From: k1uo@uninets.net (Larry Emery)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 14:08:49 -0500
I,m new to this so bear with me!  Can anyone provide me with their
thoughts and any information whatsoever re: Titanex verticals for 160?
Pro's or Con's  regarding their performance, type of configuration used
in i.e. ground mounted or elevated. etc etc  Also any input as to the
Top Loaded Gladiator II 160 verticals performance.  I plan on using any
160 vertical here in an elevated configuration over swampy type soil
approximately 375 feet from the shack and 200 feet from the nearest
structure of any type.
Thanks de K1UO Larry