TopBand: Skewed propagation, TX RX angles

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Skewed propagation, TX RX angles
From: ni6t@best.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 23:38:27 -0800
Yuri:

I sent you a carefully-worded PRIVATE response to your earlier comments,
with a specific question. While I said nothing that embarrasses me by
your having forwarded my message to the Reflector, you were
inconsiderate to have unilaterally used my PRIVATE response as a
launching point for a chest-beating public tirade against those who use
mathematics or computer simulation as tools in their search for
understanding.

Having read some of your earlier jousts, it was precisely my desire NOT
to provide such a stimulus. As an engineer 34 years past my BEE and 30
years past my MSEE, I long ago learned that ALL tools, properly used,
are valuable, be they mathematical, computational, or empirical. I am
annoyed at having been used as your foil, and I shall refrain from
private discussions with you in the future.

73,
Garry

--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Visit the Northern California DX Club home page: