TopBand: VP8CTR QTH?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VP8CTR QTH?
From: jbmitch@vt.edu (John Mitchell)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 15:10:11 -0500
Perhaps I'm missing something that should be obvious, but I can find no
definition of VP8 locations that tells me where the subject station is
located?  From my countries list, it could be anywhere from Falklands to
South Georgia, Orkney, Sandwich, or Shetland Is.  Does anyone know where CTR
was, and, more importantly, how to distinguish QTH from the suffix?  If you
can't, then why isn't this suffix set up like VK9 so you can tell?  It's
always confusing when VP8 shows up, but, I'm not complaining - just need to
know if I worked a new one or not. :-)

73,
John K4IQ