TopBand: Condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Condx
From: donhall@myriad.net (Donald B. Hall)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:29:00 -0800
I second Dave's comments for another Texas Gulf Coast station.

Worked EM1HO on frequency, probably wiping out someone after
Riki. Did manage QSO's with G3RPB and SM4HCM.

Could hear EU6HF at ESP level or little better but no luck for that
new one.

Hope the propagation takes pity on us later!!!

Don  K5AQ

----------
To: <topband@contesting.com>
> Date: Friday, November 21, 1997 8:54 AM
>
> I see all the GREAT CONDITIONS being posted this morning for last night.
> Well it sure wasn't that way here near the Texas gulf coast. The only off
> continent DX station I heard all evening was EM1HO. He was quite loud. He
> was calling CQ and must have been right on top of 4X4NJ (who I never hear
> trace of). When I called EM1HO on his frequency, several said "UP 1".
This
> must have been for 4X4NJ, as I then heard the pileup calling up 1 khz.
What