TopBand: Best Antenna (160M)For limited space.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Best Antenna (160M)For limited space.
From: shorouk@kuwait.net (EKA)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:41:35 +0300 (GMT)
        Hi all
        I have tried the butternut vertical both models and they seemed to
have worked smothly on all bands except for 160 9K2MU was telling me about a
wire antenna but that would take a lot of space.....I have never worked on
this band..I do have a good space on the farm northeren Kuwait but I'm sure
a full size 160 Meter's antenna would be impossible to handle....Any help
would be appreciated via my private mail.
73's de 9K2MA Mo