TopBand: Chicago Hams! Pse help VK9LX/K8RF!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Chicago Hams! Pse help VK9LX/K8RF!
From: watchman@tig.com.au (VK9LX)
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 07:48:24 +1100
Dear W9 Chicago area Hams!

I am retuning home from our VK9LX operation and I have a layover the
night of Dec 3rd and desperatly need someone to pick me up at the
airport and put me up for the night as I have managed to spend ALL my
money on the Lord Howe Island trip and can't afford a Hotel for the
nite.

I arrive Dec 3 at 10:24 PM on AA flight #446
and leave the next morning at 10:10 AM for Cincinnati.

I really don't want to sleep on bench at the airport with my TS930 and
computer! HI!

Can Anyone PSE help me out?
Thanks, and I apologize for the BW on the reflector
73
Dan K8RF/VK9LX