TopBand: "Paul Kelley N1BUG" <mmss@agate.net>: Aurora Monitor TEST

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: "Paul Kelley N1BUG" <mmss@agate.net>: Aurora Monitor TEST
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 12:06:47 EST
The following is a follow up on a previous mesage from Paul. His page is
an excellent tool for Topband addicts also.

73   Carl   KM1H

From: "Paul Kelley N1BUG" <mmss@agate.net>
To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: Aurora Monitor TEST
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 06:50:15 +0000

Hello VHF addicts,

I have just completely re-written the Real Time Au Monitor Page (the
experimnental tool I have been working on). I think the new version
is easier and faster to navigate, but I could be wrong. I warn you,
it uses frames.. I *HATE* frames, but for this it seems like the best
way to go?? I have also added a bunch of links to other real time
data sources on the web.

For now, I have the NEW version on the Primary server (agate.net) and
the OLD version on the Mirror (QSL.NET). Any comments on which is
better and why? What say? I'm seeking feedback here.

For those interested, we are now shipping snow for the Xmas season.
Supplies are not limited, but get your orders in early to avoid the
last minute rush!! :)

73,
Paul in snowy Maine

*  Is Emailing yourself a sign of a disturbed mind?  *
*  Paul N1BUG                                        *
*  mmss@agate.net   -or-   n1bug@qsl.net             *
*  VHF/UHF Information, Propagation Characteristics  *
*  Now Featuring the North American HSMS Directory!  *
*  http://www.agate.net/~mmss/     (Primary)         *
*  http://www.qsl.net/n1bug/       (Mirror)          *
------