TopBand: Enough is enough!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Enough is enough!
From: kd1ia@brainiac.com (John)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 97 08:49:29 PST
HI Bill being the paraniod sort, I must say pse dont cut out the people who
dont contribute much but do
take in alot of the info and put it to good use. I personally save the
bandwidth and just read I dont complain
I just read it all if it intrests me. I do agree that these bitch session and
personal attacks have no place
on the reflector but if you do go to a closed list pse dont exclude the quiet
ones
73 de John KD1ia@brainiac.com