TopBand: Need source of info for Noise problems

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Need source of info for Noise problems
From: k6ur@lightspeed.net (Ron Hill K6UR)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 07:08:40 -0800
No doubt people have written up their problems with noise and their
solutions. I am trying to gather as much reading material as possible
in finding a solution to my noise problem. Any help in pointing me in
a direction for information will be greatly appreciated and I'm sure
to other topbanders would appreciate a good source on the web or else-
where.

One good questions is HOW TO DEAL WITH THE POWER COMPANY? I can't get
them to even return phone calls.

73/Ron, K6UR