TopBand: slinky beverage experiences?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: slinky beverage experiences?
From: wings@ix.netcom.com (Will Roberts)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 21:42:12 -0000
After a frustrating weekend of being an alligator on 160, I need to do
something about my lack of Rx antennas. Since I have no room for beverages,
and the EWEs that I've put up are of no help, it looks like the slinky
beverage may be my last hope (until I move!)

I got the basic construction instructions from KM1H,and plan to head for
Toys R Us soon. I'd like to hear from guys who are using this antenna and
what kind of results you are getting...

73,

Will