TopBand: Bad Times/Good Times (You Know I've Had My Share)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Bad Times/Good Times (You Know I've Had My Share)
From: danmec@inet.uni-c.dk (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:22:22 +0100
Bill,
You had a decent signal when wwe worked this morning but not many others
were on  so I went back to bed to catch some much needed beauty sleep !

73  Rag  oz8ro

Rag Otterstad OZ8RO  Copenhagen suburb: Birkerod
Also  JW5HE  LA5HE. Previously held :  G5BHQ  HB9XCG

Collector of W.W.2 German military radio sets, clandestine sets all
periods, cipher equipment.

Adress: Hosterkobvej 10.  DK 3460 Birkerod, Denmark

Tel :   ++45-4281 5205 evenings.  ++45-4497 3366 daytime.

I work for MEC A/S, manufacturer of high quality and good looking
pushbutton switches.
If you are designing electronics equipment and have an interest in switches
please check the homepage at :
HTTP://WWW.MEC.DK

To know more about my ham radio background try my personal homepage :
HTTP://WWW.WEBSPAWNER.COM/USERS/OZ8RO/

To: <topband@contesting.com>