TopBand: ALASKA REPORT

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ALASKA REPORT
From: nl7z@alaska.net (kevin forster)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 11:14:00 -0900 (AKST)
Hello All,
        Condx have been quite good for several days now, both at sunset and
at sunrise.
Itis rather uncommon to work eu at our sunrise - however both mornings
(20,21) have proved to be great. I heard SV8ZS for about 15 min at around
1740z , he was loud enough to work (i thought) but he never heard me. It is
interesting to note that N6TR/7 commented on the "OH" curtain - thats the
norm for us in south central AK. BTW - the LOUDEST on the band this morning
(21st) was OH5NQ, I have never heard him before but he was at least 4
s-units better than anyone else. I also hear several UT4's on the band but
no contact was made.       HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!     73 gl   Kevin  NL7Z...