TopBand: "HTM"-Re-format Possible?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: "HTM"-Re-format Possible?
From: k6se@juno.com (Earl W Cunningham)
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 17:26:50 EST
On Fri, 02 Jan 1998 19:37:20 +0000 George Claussen Jr
<georgec@seanet.com> writes:

>Greetings from the swamp.  Could someone point me to a source of
software >that will convert a .htm file so that I can download and print
W4RNL's writings
>off line?  I have one such program but it does not convert the formulae,
graphs >or illustrations.  Very frustrating!

>73, de George K7WUW
====================
I couldn't read or print .htm files until I located a free download
source from Adobe at:

                   http://www.adobe.com

It's called "Adobe Acrobat".  Make sure you download the correct version
for the version of Windows you use -- 3.1, 95, or NT.

If you've been downloading ARRL contest forms in ASCII, now you can
download their forms in .htm (Adobe Acrobat) format to print out an exact
reproduction of the contest forms you would receive by mail.  I've used
it for that and a few other .htm files I printed/read off line.  (Don't
know if it handles formulae, graphs, and illustrations, though.)

73, de Earl, K6SE