TopBand: 3DA0CA dupe sheet

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3DA0CA dupe sheet
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:39:18 +200
Jon has sent me a list of stations worked since the beginning of 1998.
I have removed date/time information and sorted them in alphabetical
order.  Jon cannot promise to do this every time, but we'll try to
publish an addition or amendment list occasionally.

Please refrain from duplicate QSOs, unless he really goes begging
and really needs to know that he is 579 today in northern South
Dakota.  With most operations from down here, there are days that
favour the West, and the pileup is usually not the limiting factor in
copying callsigns, but duplicate QSOs consume time that could be
spent working new stations.

John has accepted a recommendation to move up 500 Hz to avoid mixing
products and other crud on whole kHz.  He will be on 1827.5 tomorrow
morning (our time).

I would appreciate comparative information between Jon and other
southern African stations.  If there really is a problem with signal
strength, we might try to get him kitted out with a more substantial
antenna.  It's not that I'm bored, so if we can get away with it I'd
rather leave it that way.

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ

EI0CF