TopBand: 3DA0CA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3DA0CA
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:25:51 +200
Several Japanese ops have commented that there have been no 160 QSOs
between Swaziland and Japan.  However, I was under the impression
that DK7PE had a few QSOs from there.  Anyone with further
information?

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ

Jon writes today:

I recall in his article on using the tower he said he worked JA but I have
more JA's telling me that no one has ever done it.  I wonder if he was
referring to 80 meters?  Oh would be nice to be the first.

Bought a cheap fishing reel, some line and lead weights.  Hope to get that
old sucker up tomorrow and be on by Sunday morning (even Sat. night).  I got
the 160 bug!

73 jon