TopBand: JPS ANC-4

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: JPS ANC-4
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere (ON4UN))
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 23:56:09 +0000
Hi top-banders!

Can anyone tell me where I get info on the JPS ANC-4 Antenna Noise
Canceller? Anyone has exp[erience with it on 160. I'd like to try it for
canceling my chemical plant noise?

73

John, ON4UN
*            John Devoldere, ON4UN, AA4OI, OT8T               *
*             e-mail: john.devoldere@innet.be                 *
*                address: Poelstraat 215                      *
*                         B9820 Merelbele                     *
*                         Belgium                             *
*                 mailing addres: P.O.Box 41                  *
*                                 B9000 Gent,                 *
*                                 Belgium                     *

*  PLEASE CALL US IN THE CONTESTS (ON4UN OR OT8T). THANK YOU! *