TopBand: YB0ARA/9's list of 160 call's

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB0ARA/9's list of 160 call's
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:54:03 -0500 (EST)
Bill, per your request and several others, here is a list of call's from
stations I have worked and logged in the USA and Canada.  It is the total
list of all YB0ARA/9 160 call's from these two areas. They are in random
order and most certainly not up for debate !  What is in the log stays that
way and the QSL manager (N2AU) is the last call !

K1VW     KG6I     N7EX     K6SSS     W6OSP     KT6W     W7MY     VE3IY/7
    W7GG

WB9Z     N6SS     KH6AT     N0NI     K9SD     K9YY     N4CC     WB9Z
    K9NR     NI0F

K0HA     K5NA     N5IA     W4ZV     N4SU     K9RJ     N0TB     K8GG
    KR9U     KJ9I

KD9SV     W0CD     W8UVZ     K9UWA     W4DR     W0YG     NX0I     KOFF
    KR0X

NA0Y     K7US     K9JF/7     K7ZBV     W6AJJ     W6PBI     W0AH      N6FF
    W7LR

W0FY     K0CH     N7JW     VE7BFP     W6AJJ     W7TVF     N6TR/7     K7CA
    KV0Q

W0YG     N3SL     KH6AT     W6OV     AA0RS     K6UT     VE7BS     W0YG
    N5IA

KV0Q     W7LR