TopBand: 3DA0CA 2/3 FEB. LOGS FOR 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3DA0CA 2/3 FEB. LOGS FOR 160
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 07:39:02 +200
>From 3DA0CA:

Well, I had a JA opening but wouldn't you know it, the QRN was running
steady S9+10.  Very sorry for the 6 or so stations calling at S7 at times, I
just could not pick more than a letter at a time out with the fast QSB and
QRN.  Maybe tonight at JA sunrise it will be quieter here.

This AM (3 Feb) the opeing was only to EU and quit promptly at my sunrise.
Call as I might no one from NA answered.  Yet at 10 min after my sunrise
(0340) there was K0HA calling CQ on my QSX, loud at S7.  No propigation as I
called him several times.  160 is a funny band.

2/3 Feb. 160 logs for 3DA0CA
S79MX
I4EAT
OH2BU
OH1MA
YL2DX
OH5WW
OK1DOT
DL9DRA
DL1RWN
IV3PRK
DL8DYL

The following calls may not have been included in previous logs  as my
export has them out of order:

W1YY
DJ7MI
HA8BE