TopBand: CN2IB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CN2IB
From: vertex@execulink.com (BILL, VE3CSK)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:14:09 -0500 (EST)
I first heard him at about 0545, very weak and down at my noise level.  By
about 0605, he was 449 and I gave him a buzz, to which he replied imediately
with a good report.  Propagation must have been better TO than FROM his QTH
at that time.  By 0612 or so, he suddenly bounced up to peaks of 589.  He
did not work that many NA stations-everyone seemed preoccupied with the
shambles up at 1828.9 and the OX.

A nice new one for many, and a very professional job by the CN2IB operator.
I don't think they are running a lot of power are they?

Good luck to the others who still need CN on 160.

Bill VE3CSK