TopBand: Rcvrs-follow up

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Rcvrs-follow up
From: Peter.Chadwick@gpsemi.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:03:01 -0000
Ken,K4XL, wrote:

>How about repeating it again by EMail or some other easily accessible
method
>for those of us living in the sticks!  Sounds like something I would enjoy
>reading.

Regrettably, it doesn't exist in electronic form.

I'm thinking of updating it for an article for either Communications
Quarterley or QEX - regrettably, the technical standard of magazines such as
our RSGB Radio Communication is not up to that sort of article (and I am a
director of RSGB!) and neither is QST.

73

Peter G3RZP