TopBand: 3DA0CA 16-20 Feb 160 logs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3DA0CA 16-20 Feb 160 logs
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 07:49:29 +200
>From 3DA0CA:

Had a fairly good week on 160.  46 in log and many of those who were
new too.

I am charting my QSO rate and looks like band is steadly improving.  Had an
opening to 6 this morning well as a good EU opening.  Found two peaks
close together this morning.  One about 10 min before my sunrise to
EU and one about 5 min after my sunrise to mid and west US.

Would like feedback if the 1827.5 up 2 is OK or is there QRM on my
listening frequency?  Should I shift QSX up into the 1830 intercon
window?

73...jon 3da0ca

[Remark:  Based on a local complaint, I suggested that Jon might
reduce his split somewhat to 2 instead of 5 kHz.  Hence, he's now
generally up 2, and generally still on 1827.5--Chris)

3DA0CA Logs on 160 m from 16-20 Feb. '98

DJ7UC
DL1FC
DL2DK
DL7VEE