[Fwd: TopBand: LZ5Z on 160]

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: TopBand: LZ5Z on 160]
From: w9vne@fuse.net (James S. Danehy)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 17:03:56 -0500
George & Marijke Guerin wrote:

> Hi Topbanders,
>
> I QSOed LZ5Z operating from the LZ1KDP club station Saturday Morning,
> February 21st, at 0518 zulu with a good signal.  That would be a new one
> for many topbanders, as they have not been active in the last few years.

George (K8GG) says that LZ is rare on Top Band. Since I am fairly new to
the band I am really trying to get acquainted with what is and is not
rare. On February 19 at 0457 GMT I worked LZ2JE.

Can some one tell me if LZ2JE a regular or has anyone worked that
station previously. I will be looking for the LZ5Z to get another LZ in
the log.

Thanks for any input.

73

Jim W9VNE