TopBand: ZL7-Log

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL7-Log
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:42:27 +0100
Hello, everybody

now, at friday evening I dont received the logs from the 26.02 so far. I was
talking to Mar DL3DXX today on 20m, he said, they send them 5 ours ago (what
was
now still 15 hours) but dont received them yet. The path via our pactor-e.mail
is slow, there is no direct e-mail source on the island.
Thats the way we only receive 160m qsos.

So, mar is looking for a good 160m frequency over the phone contest. We suggest
him to stay for europa at the same time on 1810.5 ore may be 1811.5 and lsn
still on 1830.5

If anyone in NA have a better idea for his TX frequency please tell. I had
bring
him your wishes to stay away from 1829 and a half, he now will using the 1827.5
and starting almost 10.30 utc for USA.

He will not be in the phone contest, so only CW at that time.

At thursday evening 26.of Feb they had a very good opening in to europa. 36 qsos
come in the log, when the date arrive I put them in the reflector.

So good luck and 73 from the ZL7 crew

Wil DJ7AA