TopBand: N6MZ/KH9 This Morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: N6MZ/KH9 This Morning
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 07:26:00 -0800 (PST)
N6MZ/KH9 was nice and loud this morning on 1833 about 1230-1300Z, but the
op (Mike, I think) said "VY BAD QRN"...twice.  So they may be fighting off
storm noise.  Keep plugging away, they had a good signal and logged my
peanut whistle, so there's hope!

9M6BG was running them on 3509 about the same time, but not too many NA
getting through between the much-louder JA's.  Brett was about 559 here on
the West Coast - he's probably not on a large antenna, but was hearing
fairly well.  Several 5's got through while I was on frequency.

73, Ward N0AX