TopBand: Deleting the text on replies

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Deleting the text on replies
From: Dave_Raymond-CSUS04@email.mot.com (Dave Raymond-CSUS04)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:57:23 -0600
For those of you who do not use email in the larger context of the
business world, it is not only common practice in most cases to include
the original text, it's considered a professional courtesy (and for good
practical reasons).  Most of us work within that context the majority of
the time.  I would implore those who are responding to message to
include at least some of the previous text.  Frequently, the thread will
shift significantly enough that the original title no longer addresses
the subject.

I certainly respect the folks who pay by the Kbit and have no trouble
abiding by the set of rules (which frankly seems, at times, rather
dynamic) which governs this fb reflector.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS