TopBand: need HF6V 160mtr instructions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: need HF6V 160mtr instructions
From: jdbliss1@concentric.net (John Bliss)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 09:30:24 -0800
I need the instructions to install the 160-mtr resonator on my Butternut
HF6V antenna. The resonator I have is the Series Resonant circuit. I
have receieve the instructions for the parallel Resonant circuit
(TBR-160 HD) and that doesn't describe the resonator I have. So, if you
have such an instruction set, I'd be greatful if you might snail mail a
copy to me.

I would also be happy to receive a recommended length for the 160-mtr
radials for the above set up(1.830mhz). I have run a 120-foot length of
wire along my fence line (elevated about 5 feet) in hopes that that
might get me in the ballpark.

Thanks for your consideration. Would be happy to re-emburse your costs.

Please reply via email to k6iii@juno.com

Jerry Bliss, K6III
17900 Los Alamos Drive
Saratoga, CA 95070