TopBand: A61AJ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: A61AJ
From: bernie.mcclenny@mail.wdn.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:44:36 +0000
Just got a phone call from David at A61AJ.  The 160 meter antenna is now
up and working FB.  He will be on around 01:00Z until his sunrise for
sure on 27 March looking for North America (that is tonight for US).
There is a possibility he will be on at 20:00Z today on 1824.5 looking
for JA's.  No guarentees for the JA's.  He is normally sleeping from 18
to 01Z.  I told him to listen 1907.5 to 1912.5

For those who work him QSL via W3UR.  Please do not ask me if you are in
the log as I will not receive the logs until after 10 April.  de Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR (ex WR3E, WB3JRU)
Editor of The Daily DX