TopBand: Questionnaire de ON4UN

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Questionnaire de ON4UN
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere (ON4UN))
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:09:42 +0000
Dear Fellow Low Band DX-ers.

I am making progress with the new version of the LOW BAND DX-ing book.
That's why you don't hear me on the air.

Some months ago I circulated a questionnaire to most of you, and the
questionnaire is still available at http://www.WATCH4YOU.COM/on4un/

If you want me to send you an individual questionnaire by e-mail, just let
me know.

This is the alphabetic list of some 150 stations from whom I received an
answer so far.

4X4NJ, AA4MM, AB0X, AJ1H, CT1EEB, CT4NH, DL3DXX, DL6ET, G3KMA, G3SED,
G4BWP, GM3PPE, HB9AMO, IC8WIC, IV3PRK, JA0DAI, JA1EOD, JA3ONB, JA4LKB,
JR6PGB, K0CKD, K0HA, K1KY, K1PX, K1UO, K1VR, K1YT, K2UO, K3GT, K3GT, K3OSX,
K3UL, K4CIA, K4PI, K4TEA, K4TO, K4UEE,  K4YP, K4ZW, K5AQ, K5PC, K6ANP,
K6RK, K7FL,  K7SO, K8MFO, K8NA, K8RF, K9EL, K9FD, K9MA , K9RJ, KA7T,
KC2TX/7, KC7V, KE9I, KG6I, KG7D, KJ9I, KN6DV, KO1W, KX4R, LA5HE, N0JK,
N1OF, N2QT, N4CC, N4JJ, N4KG, N4XX, N5KO, N5OK, N5SV, N7RK, N7RT, N8JV,
NL7Z, NR0X, NT5C, OH3ES, OH3SR, ON7NQ, ON7TK, OZ1ING, OZ7C, OZ8ABE, PA0LOU,
RA3AAU, SM4CAN, UA3AB, VE3IRF, VE5RA, VE6LB, VE7BS, VE7SBO, VE7SV, VK6VZ,
VO1NA, W0GJ, W0RI, W0YG, W1FV, W1ZK, W3UR, W4AG, W4CTG, W4DR, W4JM, W4PA,
W5AA, W5PS, W6PBI, W6RJ, W6YA, W7AWA, W7EW / W7AT, W7LR, W7TVF, W9AGH,
W9ZR, WA5VGI, WB9Z, YC0LOW, YT6A, ZS4TX, ZS6EZ

I am currently analyzing all the data, and they are very interesting. The
more data, the nmore representive the analysis will be, and you will have
your call, with facts and figures in the new edition of the book.

If you have not yet anwered the questionnaire, I would very much appreciate
if you could take the time in doing so.

Anyone who has information on antennas, pictures, sketches or whatever he
would like to share with other Low Band DX-ers, please pass on the
information. Full credit will be given for any such material used.

73

John, ON4UN

*            John Devoldere, ON4UN, AA4OI, OT8T               *
*             e-mail: john.devoldere@innet.be                 *
*                address: Poelstraat 215                      *
*                         B9820 Merelbele                     *
*                         Belgium                             *
*                 mailing addres: P.O.Box 41                  *
*                                 B9000 Gent,                 *
*                                 Belgium                     *

*  PLEASE CALL US IN THE CONTESTS (ON4UN OR OT8T). THANK YOU! *