TopBand: sloping parasitic array

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: sloping parasitic array
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere (ON4UN))
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:12:31 +0100
Isn't that what I said without modelling ?

I think it is dangerous to base all our knowledge exclusively on the
results of modelling! The technical guys should know the answer to such
question without having to resourt to modelling. Modelling is a super tool,
but  it can be a dangerous tool as well...

73

John