TopBand: YB0ARA/9 today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB0ARA/9 today
From: bernie.mcclenny@mail.wdn.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 12:26:20 +0100
I worked Dick, FW2EH, on 18 Mhz and he had a huge signal working East
Coast US and Europe.  This was direct path for US....I would guess He
could not pass up the Europeans.  I worked him yesterday on 12 meters
and he was loud there.  Same thing on 20 meters the day before.  He told
me he will be on all bands including 160 meters with an amplifier.

I worked Aki, JA5DQH, at H40AA this morning on 40 meters CW.  He told me
he heard AA1K and W2VO on 160.  Not sure if he called them or heard them
trying to work someone.  Someone tuned up on him then.  He was spotted
at 11:20Z by VK6HD.  He told me he will be on Topband tomorrow.

de Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR (ex WR3E, WB3JRU)
Editor of The Daily DX