TopBand: H40 & 3D2WC/R Prop.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: H40 & 3D2WC/R Prop.
From: k6ur@lightspeed.net (Ron Hill K6UR)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 11:05:33 -0700
3D2WC/R was active last night for several hours and then the H40
showed up as well. NI6T, K6NDV and myself never heard a peep from
either one.

Quite frustrating to hear the E. Coast give out reports to phantom
signals that were just not there.

H40AA was not strong at all on 80m too. I expected their signal to
pick up as morning aproached but the opposite happened.

I heard DF2PY last night on my loop which is horizontal 100+ feet up.

Strange condx to say the least both on 80 and 160m.

73/Ron, K6UR