TopBand: Hope to see you on 160m [HL0ZX]

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Hope to see you on 160m [HL0ZX]
From: dx@swipnet.se (Thomas DU7CC/SM6CNS)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:05:17 +0200
Found this on (old-fashion) PacketRadio:

- - - - - s n i p - - - - -

From: HL0ZX@HL0H.KOR.AS
To  : ALL@WW

Hi, everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing you on 160.
At this moment, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make a contact. I am pushing
100w into a half-wave horizontal dipole. Can you believe it? In this
crowded city. Actually, it was built in a slope long time ago but I guess
we haven't used it.
Lately, we rearranged it between 10th floors. You know? korean 160m band
width is so narrow, that is, 1800~1825. I found out this band is quite a
noisy itself. I'm going to use cq as rx aerial. Let me have some band infos
and tell me how I can work easily.

My email address is hl0zx@www2.inha.ac.kr

I am thinking of keeping watching or pushing around 0900UTC till I work
some contact.

 Thank you for your reading. See you on 160. All right, good luck!

73 ...thomas bevenheim  ><>

Who's DX? http://Welcome.to/DX