TopBand: Aki, JA5DQH et al.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Aki, JA5DQH et al.
From: k6se@juno.com (Earl W Cunningham)
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 01:25:58 EDT
The following response was waiting in my mailbox upon return from the DX
convention in Visalia:

---------begin forwarded message---------------

Dear Earl,

Thanks for your QSOs when I was in Temotu.

Unfortunately, I cannot come to Visalia this time.  But one of the team
members, Wayne, N7NG will come there and  present his slides.

I will be on Hawaii from May 8th through 15th.  I will bring a small
tranceiver with me.  If you hear "KH7A", call me, please.

The QSL card,  KH0AA which I was received SASE from you has just made up.
( I make them after almost one year. Hi Hi.)  I will send it for you
soon.  Wait a while, please.

As you say, I have CA license plates.  BUT I want to have "K6SE" plate!!!
When it is expired, let me know, please.

Send my regards to 160m friends at Visalia, please.

73, Aki JA5DQH

-----------end forwarded message-----------

Watch for Aki from 8 May to 15 May from KH7A.

73, de Earl, K6SE

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]