TopBand: Zones

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Zones
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:43:53 +0200
Thank you All for e-mails I'v got.
This subject seems to be very hot , I'v got at least 20 e-mails in 5 hours!
Well,of course the situation depends from each area I'v got answers.
Generally most of East Coast station need Zone 23! The second position has
Zone 26 but also some of you need 24.
The West Coast seems to have mainly problems with Zone 21 and 34.
Station from the middle/well,a little bit to the East HI/ of U.S. are in a
better situation-K9UWA!
I'v just got e-mail from Zoli HA1AG who is leaving to Mongolia with
HA's-JU1HA,but of course its too late for Topband QSO. Maybe Zoli will
consider the second trip in January to JT /SRI Zoli,now you will get some
e-mails from US HI/.

                       73 and GL with 3B7RF

                             Rys SP5EWY