TopBand: YB-YH INDONESIA CORRECTION & Solicitation for everyone'shelp!!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB-YH INDONESIA CORRECTION & Solicitation for everyone'shelp!!!!!
From: K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net (Dennis G. Peterson)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:56:15 -0500
Dear Fellow Topbanders, DXers and DX-Peditionists!

Please find a correction brought to my attention by Jo, YC0LOW that the

frequency allocations for Indonesia are as follows:  1.800 - 2.000  CW

1.850 - 2.000 SSB with their DX windows as follows:  1.830 - 1.835  CW

1.835 - 1.850 SSB.

        I would also like to solicitate anyones help who may have knowledge

for the following countries frequency allocations or possibly their limited

access to the topband frequencies via SPECIAL REQUEST, SPECIAL LICENSE,

or GOVERNMENT PERMISSION etc:  There are a total of 16 Countries out of

the current 328 ARRL DXCC Countries Lists.   They are as follows:

1A0-----1S-----3W,XV-----9Q-9T-----9U-----9X-----CN-----E3-----EP-EQ

HS,E2-----P5-----S0-----S2-----ST0-----XY-XZ-----YA-----.

I would appreciate any information concerning these countries allocations

to possibly make complete this listing of 328 countries.  This list has

been in existence since 1984 when it was first put together and we are

still 16 countries short of the goal of COMPLETION.  Thank you in advance

for this help.  73s and good DX to all de K0CKDennis in IOWA............
Name:     Dennis G. Peterson K0CKD ex...N7CKD & WB9YTT
Radio:    Talk-Back Radio on Topband
EMAIL:    K0CKD.ennis@mcleodusa.net
Company:  Graduate ASEET Degree "STILL LOOKING;  but hopeful"
Voice:    319-263-2272
Fax:      319-262-0120
Cellular: 319-299-2699
Postal:   1815 Mulberry Avenue