TopBand: OJ0 heard in VK6

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: OJ0 heard in VK6
From: yc0low@ibm.net (Jo, YC0LOW)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 18:10:04 +0700
Steve, VK6VZ wrote:
>OJ0AU was a solid RST 559 signal at 2245Z on 1.8238MHz on Thursday.   They
>were also a solid RST559 on 3.507MHz, but could not raise them there either
>- on both bands there was a very large European pile-up!

I heard OJ0AU quite loud on 3.5 MHz and put the rprt on DX Summit Cluster
at around 2130z on Thursday. The signal was steady for about 30 minutes
then it faded down. But, different to Steve's report, it was inaudible on
1.8 MHz until my sunrise is over! I'll keep trying to hear them this weekend.
73 de Jo, YC0LOW, P.O. Box 147, Cinere 16514, Indonesia.
mailto:yc0low@usa.net mailto:yc0low@qsl.net