TopBand: QSL Postings

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QSL Postings
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:00:27 -0400
>From our purpose statement:

"Occasional problem 160 QSL requests are OK but use this reflector
ONLY as a last resort after trying the ususal sources."

"When responding to a specific individual, think carefully before
copying to the entire reflector."

        I don't mind the occasional QSL request, although I suspect
the CE8ABF info could have easily been found by K7OX if he had tried
other means such as Packet, etc.  However, please do not post your
a couple more that I did not forward.  Please follow the guidelines
for this reflector which may be different than others you use.  They
are at the following address: http://www.contesting.com/topband.html
and all of you received a copy when you subscribed.  Post responses
to individuals only unless you really think it is something the other
700 of us need to see.

                                                Thanks!

                                                Bill  W4ZV