TopBand: KH2/K4SXT!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: KH2/K4SXT!
From: jon.zaimes@dol.net (Jon Zaimes AA1K)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 07:36:39 -0400 (EDT)
My lucky day....Band was nice and quiet and heard KH2/K4SXT calling CQ on
1824.1 and worked Gus at 1024z for a new one. He was 449 then on the KH2
beverage and peaked up to 569 briefly a few minutes later. Finally faded out
about 1040z, which was my sunrise time today. He was calling CQ with few
takers. At one point I thought he had shifted down in freq but then realized
it was a different Pacific station calling CQ right below him!

Also heard VK6VZ and VK3ZL this morning.

73/Jon AA1K
Delaware